Silver Lining

Food for thought

Palestine: ’Israeli’ Minister: ‘Al-Aqsa ours’, 30 children are still in jail & fierce clashed at Al Aqsa

(Al Quds, Palestine-file photo)

’Israeli’ Minister: Al-Aqsa Ours, must be Opened for Jews At All Times

Al Ahed news

“Israeli” Settling Minister Uri Ariel viewed that “Israelis” “must be able to pray on the “Temple Mount” [AL-Quds Holy Mosque] whenever they want.”

As he led the Wednesday’s desecration to the Islamic Holy site, Ariel claimed that al-Aqsa “is the holiest place for the Jewish people, and must be open for prayer at every hour to every Jew.”

Ariel invaded into al-Quds Holy Mosque Wednesday, and hoped that the “Israelis” would be able to do the same.

Meanwhile, “Israeli” police closed all gates leading to the mosque and prevented worshipers under 50 from entering. They also stopped dozens of buses in Occupied al-Quds carrying Palestinian worshipers to the mosque and told them to turn around.

Five people were detained by “Israel”.

The “Israeli” minister further revealed that he “plans to continue to go up and strengthen “Israel’s” sovereignty in the site.”

“The “Temple Mount” is ours, and it cannot be argued about or negotiated,” Ariel emphasized.

Earlier this year, Ariel launched virtual, online tours to the Islamic site.
Al-Aqsa compound, containing the mosque and the Dome of the Rock, is the third holiest site in Islam and “Israelis” claim that is the place of the ancient Second Temple stood.

————————————————————————————

Report: 30 Palestinian children from Qalqiliya are still in Israeli jails

QALQILIYA, (PIC)– The Palestinian prisoner society said that the number of Palestinian children from Qalqiliya city who are detained in Israeli jails rose to 30 prisoners after the Israeli occupation forces kidnapped seven kids in last August.

In a report, the society outlined some of the violations that were committed by the IOF against the detained children, confirming that most of the children were kidnapped from their homes during violent night raids.

It added that these children and their families were exposed during the detention process to humiliation and physical abuse, noting that the children were taken handcuffed and blindfolded to interrogation centers without the presence of their parents.

The center appealed to human rights groups, especially the ones concerned with the rights of children, to necessarily move to have all Palestinian children released, affirming that they were detained extrajudicially and without evidence.

————————————————————————————-

27 Palestinian buildings demolished during August

NABLUS, (PIC)– The Israeli authorities have continued demolition policy against Palestinian houses during August under the pretext of being built without permits, Tadamun Foundation for Human Rights said.

The researcher at the Foundation, Ahmed Betawi, said that 27 Palestinian buildings were demolished mainly in Jerusalem during August by Israeli bulldozers.

Betawi stated that the Israeli forces demolished on August 17 a Palestinian house in Negev, while they forced another Palestinian citizen to demolish his house in Jerusalem.

On August 19, the Israeli bulldozers demolished 11 Palestinian residential buildings in Beit Hanina in occupied Jerusalem, in addition to three agricultural facilities in Nablus and another facility in the Jordan Valley.

On August 21, the center reported that a 60-square-neter room was demolished in Silwan neighborhood in Jerusalem, and three other facilities were demolished in Abbaseya neighborhood in occupied Jerusalem.

On August 26, the Israeli bulldozers demolished 2 houses in Tur neighborhood and an agricultural facility in Issawiya village.

Betawi pointed out that the Israeli demolition orders were carried out against the Palestinian houses under the pretext that they were built without permits. The Israeli authorities deliberately refuse to grant building permits to Palestinians as part of Israeli policy to deport Palestinians and confiscate their houses.

————————————————————————————-

Fierce clashes at Aqsa Mosque after attempt to defile it by Jewish settlers

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– Violent clashes broke out on Wednesday morning at the Aqsa Mosque after dozens of extremist Jewish settlers escorted by Israeli policemen and soldiers desecrated the Aqsa Mosque’s courtyard.

The Jewish settlers were not able to stay long at the Mosque after they were forced quickly to leave it under police protection by dozens of angry Palestinian young worshipers who were already there to protect it.

According to eyewitnesses, young men and women threw stones and shoes at the settlers and their police guards, as they were chanting “Allahu Akbar.”

Meanwhile, the Israeli army and police have turned east Jerusalem, especially its Old City, to a military base and established barriers and checkpoints throughout the holy city.

This led hundreds of Palestinians to perform their dawn prayers on the streets and roads that are adjacent to the walls of the Old Cty of Jerusalem after the Israeli occupation forces prevented those under the age of 50 from having access to the Old City and the Aqsa Mosque.

The Israeli army and police started last night to impose strict measures on the movement of the Palestinians in preparation for the mass entry of Jews in the morning to the Aqsa Mosque at the pretext of the Hebrew new year.

The intended mass desecration of the Aqsa Mosque on Wednesday morning, which was called for by fanatic Jewish figures and groups, prompted more than 50 Jerusalemite young men and women to spend their night inside the buildings of the Aqsa Mosque to defend them against possible Jewish break-ins.

The Israeli police, for their part, asked the guards of the Mosque compound to get the youths out of the buildings, but the guards refused to comply and confirmed their right to stay inside an Islamic holy site because they are Muslims despite the police threat to use violence to expel them from the Mosque.

One of the Mosque’s servants reported the intensive presence of special police forces inside its courtyard and at its gates following the clashes in an attempt to prevent more Palestinians from coming to back up the young people.

As a result of the Israeli procedures against the Aqsa Mosque, there is possibility of more confrontations between the Palestinian natives and the Israeli occupation forces during the coming hours as more Palestinian worshipers keep flocking to the Mosque.

————————————————————————————-

Sewage of Ariel settlement flood houses of Bruqin in Salfit

SALFIT, (PIC)– The sewage of Ariel settlement flooded the Palestinian houses in the village of Bruqin near Salfit, which led to large numbers of rodents, mosquitoes and pigs inside the town.

Locals said on Tuesday that the sewage caused to citizens allergy and scars due to the spread of mosquitos.

The villagers expressed their deep concern regarding the health problems caused by the sewage of Ariel settlement and which have been exacerbated in recent days.

The settlers’ sewage polluted the environment, including the air and soil in addition to the three springs of water of Bruqin. It is also threatening the springs of the nearby town of Kafr al-Dik

One response to “Palestine: ’Israeli’ Minister: ‘Al-Aqsa ours’, 30 children are still in jail & fierce clashed at Al Aqsa

  1. Pingback: | Illegal Occupation: Muslims Barred from Al-Aqsa! | | truthaholics

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 558 other followers